Mr A. MESKINE
Geophysical engineer with more than thirty six (36) years experience in logging & perforating services, he spent his last eighteen (18) career years in casedhole logging & mainly in acquisition, interpretation and traning of production logging engineers and casedhole operators .Starting as logging engineer for both open hole and cased hole services, he moved to the position of field service quality coodinator managing all aspects of log quality control, service quality audits and operational personnel career development and follow up. Curretly working as training consultant mainly for Production Logging acquisition, log quality control and interpretation.
- Geophysics Engineer, National institute of hydrocarbon and chemistry -INHC-, Algeria, –
Work experience :
- Field Logging Engineer (Openhole & Casedhole Services) – ALDIA (Algerian Diagraphy ) 1981 – 1999, Hassi Messaoud- Algeria
- Cased Hole Senior Logging Engineer HESP (Halliburton Entreprise de Services aux Puits), 2000 – 2010, Hassi Messaoud- Algeria
- Field Service Quality Coordinator (FSQC), HESP (Halliburton Entreprise de Services aux Puits), 2010 – 2016, Hassi Messaoud- Algeria
- Cased Hole services Trainer, HESP (Halliburton Entreprise de Services aux Puits), 2016 – 2018, Hassi Messaoud- Algeria