- Production Logging basics.
- Production Logging in Horizontal wells.
- PL Interpretation.
Well Control & Intervention
- WC – Well Control (Surface, Subsea and Equipment)
- WI – Well Intervention (Wireline, Coiled Tubing and Workover)
Pressure Control Equipment – Wireline
- PCE – Wireline Pressure Control Operations.
- PCE – Basic Equipment Maintenance Training.
- Cement Quality Evaluation.
- Mechanical/Magnetic Pipe Inspection.
- Leak detection.
Well Testing & PVT
- Well Testing data acquisition and interpretation MORE…
- PVT analysis and application to Dry Gas, GPL and Condensate Reserves estimation more…
- New concepts of Petroleum Geology more…
- Geologic Risk Assessment during Exploration MORE…
- Sedimentary Basins: Types, Classification and Hydrocarbon Potential MORE…
Fundamentals of Petrophysics
- E-line Logging tools principles.
- Well logs petrophysical interpretation and geological application more…
Reservoir Engineering & Modeling
- Reserves in Place & Recoverable Estimation.
- Reservoir Pressures: types, origin, estimation and prediction.
- Hydrocarbons recovery and drive mechanisms.
- Basic Seismic acquisition, processing and Interpretation.
- Advanced Seismic acquisition, processing and Interpretation.
Unconventional Reserves & Reservoirs
- Unconventional Oil and Gas resources ( Shale Oil, Shale gas, Tight sands, Tar sands, BCGA, …
For registration, go BRASS Academy page and follow procedure.